Appointments doesn't send mails

Hello
I've just set up the appointments plugin on Wordpress 3.5.1 but i don't receive any notification email when a new appointment is made.

I already set up the plugin to send notifications when a customer makes a new order.

I also tried to uninstall all the plugins except appointments and still not working.

How can i fix this?

Thank you.

• amarte
    • New Recruit

Hello

I'm having the same trouble like this customer:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/mix-of-paid-and-free-appointments-need-confirmed-status-on-both

I have set up "Send email confirmation" to yes.

I'm offering 3 paid services, and one free.

My settings are:
    Auto confirm: yes
    Payment required: yes
    Confirmation email: yes
    Admin notification: yes

I only can receive confirmations by mail when i set the payment required to off.

I wanna receive emails from my customers every time the request a date even if they didn't paid yet. (Because i have one free service wich, obviously the customer is never gonna pay).

• Elliott Bristow
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi @amarte,

With paid services the appointment would not be deemed "Confirmed" until payment is made, therefore you would only receive the confirmation email after payment.

Hakans code tweak from the other thread would indeed fix this for occasions where the price is 0and therefore doesn't require payment... this tweak could be further tweaked to mark ALL appointments as confirmed before payment as follows:

function app_auto_confirm( $status, $price, $service, $worker, $user_id ) {
    $status = 'confirmed';
    return $status;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_post_confirmation_status', 'app_auto_confirm', 10, 5 );

However I wouldn't recommend this as it would mean you would have unpaid appointments marked as confirmed.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.