Appointments Duplicated in back end

Hi

I have Appointments+ setup on three different sites. It's working fine on two of them. The third however has recently started to duplicate the appointments when I'm manually putting them in the back end.

I've deactivated all other plugins and it's still doing it. It's not sending out duplicate emails but when I click save it never says "changes saved" it just keeps whirling round and round. Then I click off the page and noticed it's done. If I click off the page after say 5-10 seconds it doesn't seem to duplicate. But if I wait a bit longer it will have duplicated them.

Very strange. Can anyone help explain? I've not investigated fully yet or tried a full reinstallation but was wondering if this bug had come up before

The website in question is treatmeathome.com. I have granted support access

Many Thanks
Kieran

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Kieran,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Appointments+ plugin and found it's working fine without duplicating the appointments.

I have also tested it on your site treatmeathome.com by creating a test appointment in your admin area and confirmed that it never says "changes saved" but the appointment gets created as shown in the attached screenshot.

Would you mind if i test it on your site by temporary deactivating all other plugins and using default WordPress theme?

Can you please try enabling WP_DEBUG mode and debug logging? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true. This will create a log file under wp-content/debug.log with detailed information.

If you'd like to avoid end users seeing error messages, you can include this as well:

@ini_set('display_errors',0);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This will prevent errors from being displayed, but you can still find them in the log file. For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting!

If I click off the page after say 5-10 seconds it doesn't seem to duplicate. But if I wait a bit longer it will have duplicated them.

I didn't get any duplicate appointment even after 5 minutes.

Does it take more time to duplicate the appointment?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.