appointments+ Email Description page

Hello i hope all is well.
I have had some problems with customers over the past year with booking the services on our site. The main reason is that people don't read the service Description page and that leads to people feeling like they should have got more time or more things.

so my question is, is there a way that we can make customers click a box that says they have read service Description page or something? Or is there a way to make them have to read the page before they can finish booking. or can we email that Description page with there email when service is booked???

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Jason,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Since this question is related to our product I have moved it from Members forum to our support forum.
    Please note that Members forum is more of a general discussion section and it doesn't guarantee support staff response.

About the question itself, what you can do is go to Appointments > Settings > Add-ons and enable "Additional fields" so you can add checkbox to your form.
    Now you can go to Appointments > Settings > General > Accessibility and scroll down to see additional fields option.
    Add Checkbox field, set it as required and add something like "I have read Service Description page" as field content.

You could also go back to add-ons page and enable "Allow HTML emails" add-on.
    You can now go to Appointments > Settings > General > Notifications panel and you can add HTML in your emails to include link to Service Description page, for example like this:
    Make sure to read our <a href="SERVICE_DESCRIPTION_PAGE_URL">Service Description page</a>

Would this do the trick for you?

Best regards,
    Predrag