Appointments+ emails gone awol!

Hi there

Everything was working OK when a customer requested an appointment - the email came to me, and also one was sent to the dummy service provider. Suddenly, the last couple of appointment requests, an email has only been sent to me not the actual hairdressers, and obviously they are the ones who need the email to confirm the appointment, I'm just the web designer. So, what to do?

Here's a transcript of the log:

[November 26, 2014 12:32 pm] Status changed from pending to confirmed by Painswick Hairdressers and Barbers for appointment ID:42
[November 27, 2014 3:22 pm] Status changed from confirmed to completed by Painswick Hairdressers and Barbers for appointment ID:42
[November 27, 2014 3:22 pm] Status changed from confirmed to completed by Painswick Hairdressers and Barbers for appointment ID:41
[December 23, 2014 2:43 pm] Notification message sent to teresa@advancewebsolutions.co.uk for appointment ID:43
[December 23, 2014 2:43 pm] Notification message sent to thepainswickhairdresser@gmail.com for appointment ID:43
[December 24, 2014 9:12 am] Confirmation message sent to janicewaters0@gmail.com for appointment ID:43
[January 24, 2015 1:04 pm] Notification message sent to teresa@advancewebsolutions.co.uk for appointment ID:44
[January 27, 2015 1:01 pm] Confirmation message sent to ianturner4@aol.com for appointment ID:44
[January 27, 2015 1:07 pm] Confirmation message sent to ianturner4@aol.com for appointment ID:44
[January 28, 2015 4:02 pm] Notification message sent to teresa@advancewebsolutions.co.uk for appointment ID:45

You see in November and December emails were sent to teresa@advancewebsolutions.co.uk AND thepainswickhairdresser@gmail.com. In January the only emails sent have been to the first email address which is the one set up as the admin of the site

Can you check it out for me please? I will assign access from the WPMUDEV dashboard. Look forward to hearing back.