Appointments + feature requests

I am using Appointments for a fitness site and want the ability to sell say a 10 class card and have appointments be able to subtract as the client uses up the classes and to add the number of classes left to their email confirmation. And of course, prompt, for a new purchase when their classes are used up. This ability would give me just about everything i need to use for a number of sites.

• Vaughan

hiya

that's definitely not possible at moment. but you could also use marketpress and add the appointment callendar as a product. you could then use coupons which you could either set an expiry date, or set a limit on how many times that coupon can be used.

not the best solution, but it's a workaround. and wouldn't do the deductions etc.

however, I will add this to the feature requests for appointments+, hopefully it could be added in a future version, but i wouldn't be able to give an ETA on it. it could be several months if not longer.

if you require this doing urgently, you might be able to find a developer to do this over on our jobs board. https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs

hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.