Appointments for room reservation

I want to install Appointments for an organisation that provides spaces in one building.
It is one person doing the reservation and multiple rooms that can be used. There is no payment involved.

The complication is that not all the rooms are available during the same time and timeslots. And that I cannot create different users to attach the rooms to, because than I would need fiver different email adresses.

In the tutorial I saw: Reservations for sports fields, tennis courts etc as a possibility. So I figured this would be done in about the same way. But I don't see how.

And I wonder if it will be possible to handle all this on one page with one calendar.

I am curious if this can be solved.

Regards,
Saskia

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Saskia,

Thank you for the great question but it would appear that making each room a service provider is the way to get this item handled.

However, with that said I think the best answer will come from the lead developer in case I am missing something for the best streamlined install we can ask for.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi Saskia,

Appointments+ is not suitable for booking rooms. The main reason is A+ deals with minutes and hours whereas in room booking you need days. There are other reasons too: Variable pricing, extras, etc.

We are already working on a separate Bookings+ for which we will release a beta version hopefully soon.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.