Appointments Gcal sync issue

Has Google calendar (Online Calendar) configured under Appointments > Settings > Google Calendar, and have configured Google Calendar for each service provider.

When checking Gcal for each service provider calendars, it gets booked correctly for each in Googles calendar side without any issue.

But, when it's checked in the appointments page, under /online-appointments. The page is only showing that the booking is getting reflected to the "Online Calendar" under, /online-appointment

The time slots isn't showing free/busy when checked for different service providers in the /online-appointments page.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ali

I hope you're well today and thank you for reaching out to us!

I'd like to ask about three more things before going any further, just to better understand the case:

1. The appointments in question - those are appointments that are booked directly from Google Calendar, right? I mean: they're not booked on your page and then moved between service providers but booked directly in Google Calendar?

2. The booking is always made in "main" Google Calendar and then "moved" to some provider or is it booked via some provider's GCal and then moved to other provider?

3. I noticed that the "Online Calendar" is used at the same time as a "main" Gcal and as a own calendar of "Online Calendar" provider, is that on purpose? That might lead to some unexpected behavior, especially what you described on "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site: that sometimes bookings are being removed from "online calendar".

Let me know about this, please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Ali

The Plugin developer asked the following questions:

1. The appointments in question - those are appointments that are booked directly from Google Calendar, right? I mean: they're not booked on your page and then moved between service providers but booked directly in Google Calendar?

Yes... Google calendar syncs to my Android Google calendar. If I create an event on Google wbesite or my Android Google calendar using "Online Calendar" it does not block off the spot on my Genesis Website Calendar. It worked like this since you build the site Also, remember I have a Google calendar named "Online Calendar" that is the main calendar that syncs to my Genesis Website Calendar. It'sposed do that.

2. The booking is always made in "main" Google Calendar and then "moved" to some provider or is it booked via some provider's GCal and then moved to other provider?

There are two things going on here... Booking via my Genesis Website calendar and booking via my Google website and Android Google calendar. Bookings can be made either way. I don't know anything about GCal. When an appointment is booked via the Genesis online calendar it goes to my andoide calendar via the name "online calendar". When I move it to provider 1 or 2 it doesn't block it off on my Genesis website calendar. Only if I move it to provider 2

3. I noticed that the "Online Calendar" is used at the same time as a "main" Gcal and as a own calendar of "Online Calendar" provider, is that on purpose? That might lead to some unexpected behavior, especially what you described on "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site: that sometimes bookings are being removed from "online calendar".

I made a calendar in Google named "Online Calendar". I then had you create a provider named "Online Calendar". Yes, I did this on purpose so it would cut down on the confusion because it was hard keeping up with everything.

Here's what it looks like right now.m

WordPress Providers + Google Calendars:

Genesis "Online Calendar" syncs to WordPress "Online Calendar"

Then after I move it to a provider...

Genesis Van #1 syncs to... Genesis Calendar 1
    Genesis Van #2 syncs to... Genesis Calendar 2
    Genesis Van #3 syncs to... Genesis Calendar 3

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Ali,

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here but it seems to be working properly on my end.
    I have 4 service providers and 4 calendars, all pointing to the same service.
    So Online Cal is my main calendar and also connected to Online Cal provider, when I book an appointment via GCal for that provider it shows properly in Reserved appointments, and if I move it to different Cal and then manually import appointments in GCal settings in A+ it will update to that new provider properly.

The thing is that I see that you don't have service provider on your site calendar so if only one provider is busy at a specific time that slot will still show as available.
    Since you have 4 providers for same service it will need to have them all 4 booked in order to show the slot as busy.

If you wish to have it busy as soon as one of the providers is busy at that time then you will need to go to your Service settings and in there set the Service Capacity to 1 instead of 0.

Can you tell me if my provided steps above are the proper steps when testing this or am I perhaps missing something?
    And if I am can you please provide me with step by step instructions I could follow in order to replicate this and hopefully better understand what exactly is going on?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.