Appointments + general questions

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions with regards to the appointment + booking form. I'm aware that some of these points couldn't be done with the older versions of Appointment +, but wondered if anything had changed with the later versions of the plugin.

So, my questions are:

- Drop-down or radio button. I'm aware that there is a checkbox, but that won't help in our case.

- Email subject of new appointment to display any of the variable fields that the client would fill in. For example first name/ booking date. As it stands we have hundreds of emails with "New Appointment" - and no easy way to distinguish between them, without clicking each one individually.

- Admin section. We have parties available for only two time slots a day. is it possible to have these available in the drop-down of the admin section rather than all the time slots available?

Thanks again.

• Jude

Hi there @Digital

Hope you're doing good !!

Drop-down or radio button. I'm aware that there is a checkbox, but that won't help in our case.

Im not sure if I understand where exactly you want the drop down ? Can you give me an exact location.

Email subject of new appointment to display any of the variable fields that the client would fill in. For example first name/ booking date.

AND

Admin section. We have parties available for only two time slots a day. is it possible to have these available in the drop-down of the admin section rather than all the time slots available?

This is not yet possible out of the box. It is however somewhat easy to do should not be more than a couple of hours of custom development.

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.