Appointments+ Google Calendar API not working

I have setup the Google Calendar API precisely as described but it still tells me the key does not exist. I have verified that it is in the correct directory: /public_html/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/gcal/key and I FTP'd it there.

The setup looks correct so I don't understand why it cannot find the key. Any suggestions?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Suzi,

More than happy to look into this for you. Can you double check that the .p12 key and the p12 key field match exactly. Make sure that you remove the ".p12" when you paste it into the apps+ gcal setup field.

If it's still not working then would you be able to send in your FTP and WP login? That will speed up the process here. Alternatively, you can send in just the FTP and grant support access to your site via the WPMU DEV Dashboard :slight_smile:

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

We can use the FTP to check the key and also debug in-case there is anything else causing a conflict here :slight_smile:

You can send that in through our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Suzi,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for sending the credentials in :slight_smile:

I've got this all sorted for you. The value in your private key field in the apps+ settings was just missing the "-privatekey" on the end of it. Needs to include everything except the ".p12". I added that then re-tested the connection and it was successful. You should be all good to go!

Let us know if you still need any further assistance :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.