Appointments + Google Sync is in Wrong Timezone even though both are set to same. HELP!

Hello,
When our appointments sync to the google calendar all the appointments show up in google 8hrs before where they should be. The timezone is set to PST which is 8hrs off of GMT, but even if I set it to GMT it shows up the same.

Please advise.

• Nithin

Hey Chris,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

The timezone is set to PST which is 8hrs off of GMT, but even if I set it to GMT it shows up the same.

I tested this is my system by setting the correct timezone of mine, under Settings > General > Time Zone, and the Google sync seemed to show the correct time, when an appointment was created.

I suppose silvercreek is the subsite I should be looking at, what is your timezone in PST? Like where does that fall in the settings Apia, Auckland etc.

If you are still able to replicate the same, and since I don't see you mention about performing a plugin conflict test, could you please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue. Plugin conflict test will also include network enabled plugins too.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please do note to purge caches, just to be rule out any issues with the cache. Please do let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look, if needed. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Chris

Thank Nithin,
    We actually got it working just before you took a look according to the logs. You were correct though. The issue was the Subsite was not keeping the pst time setting. We would set it to pst and then something we were doing was causing it to reset back to GMT. Might have been the theme update, I went back through and was able to get the setting to stay and it has been syncing correctly so far the rest of the evening. So I'm gonna say it solved for now.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.