Appointments+ – How to edit admin notification emails?

Whenever someone schedules an appointment on my site I get a confirmation email titled ‘New Appointment’.

The email starts out like this…

“A new appointment has been made on Singler Chiropractic. Below please find a copy of what has been sent to your client:

Dear _______….”

I can’t seem to find anywhere on the backend to edit this email, only the confirmation and reminder emails. Is there somewhere in the code I can edit this email?

I really just want it to say something like…

“A new appointment has been made on Singler Chiropractic. Below please find a copy of what has been sent to your client:

Client Name:

Time & Date:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Lowercolumbiacap,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I never thought that the emails admins were getting to be so critical like to ones clients get – though I am not the developer either … lol

In addition, thank you for posting the exact text you were/are getting making easier to find it.

In any event, after digging in a bit this can be adjusted in the appointments.php file on or around line 5646 which you will want to adjust as you desire.

I will also submit this ticket as a feature request to have the possibility to be able to adjust this in the back end and not having to dig into the code because the code would need to be adjusted every time there is an update.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Ken
    • New Recruit

Any updates on this? It would be great for this option to be built into the back-end.

Also, the email sent to admin when a client cancels appointment reads:

Appointment with ID 3 has been cancelled by the client. You can see it clicking this link:

This isn’t helpful for our admins who should not have access to our company’s back end.

Could the cancellation email not also use the CLIENT and DATE_TIME placeholders as well?

• Azurite
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Please, please tell me this is going to be a feature soon. The email that gets sent out not only has awkward wording, it has weird coding… all the text on the email I received as a test is smushed together, no line breaks or anything!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.