Appointments +I admit I am new to Wordpress. I just purchased Appointments+. I have installed it on

I admit I am new to Wordpress. I just purchased Appointments+. I have installed it onto my site and activated it. I see it in the active plugins list. Now, how do I create a page which displays the schedule?

Thanks

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Bob,

I hope you are well today and welcome to WPMU DEV!

Don't worry, we were all new at some point :slight_smile:

In your wp-admin area, in appointments > settings, scroll down and you should see "Display Settings" within that, should be a check box, for creating a appointment, check that and scroll right down and click save.

I have attached a screenshot as well, any issues please let me know, I'm here to help :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Bob
    • New Recruit

Thanks. I posted another question about the scheduler.I created 2 services, one which takes 30 minutes, one which takes 4 hours. When I try to make an appointment for the 4 hour appointment on a day with no other appointments I see only 3 options, 8:00 AM, 12:00 noon, and 4:00 PM. Why can't someone pick the time they want the appointment to start and then the scheduler would block out the next 4 hours? We could do service 1 at 9:00 which would take until 9:30 then we could start service 2 which would block out until 1:30 PM.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.