Appointments+ inegration with MarketPress

I have few issues with integration Appointments+ and MarketPress.

The first issue:

I made a product page, but it wont display the product information (other than the shortcodes) unless I turn off the ‘require payment’ setting in Appointments+ settings.

Second issue:

When the user book an appointment and proceed to the cart, the price is 0$, but it should be 150$. It shows the correct price when I’m booking the slot, but in the cart it became 0$.

• Joel
    • New Recruit

I’ve unchecked the “Auto-add Appointments into cart” checkbox in the Appointments+ settings, and I can get the cost to show up correctly in the cart.

However, the product page only has the appointment+ calendar visible. It doesn’t look like a product page.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Joel

When you don’t select “Payment required” option, then it is not designed to work with marketpress integration. Marketpress integration is workable only when you take payment for booking.

And when you say product page, do you mean the product archive page or the appointment product page? Ig appointment product page, then I am not quite sure what do you mean by “it doesn’t look like a product page”. As this is an appointment page, it won’t look like usual product page. Would you please explain a bit more so that we can try to achieve what you want.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.