Appointments+ is not displaying correctly

I'm not sure why I'm having so much difficulty with this plugin but it is very frustrating.

We only book appointments on Wed, Fri and Sat in 15 minute increments from 11am -2:30pm and there are no appointments ever scheduled between noon and 1:15pm.

I would like to display the week and next week calendar. There only needs to be the default provider (we are just buying clothes) and can take 2 appointments for the same time.

I made the selections in the settings tabs and it did create a page with a table that has a bunch of shortcodes in it, but the only thing that displays is a calendar by the month (http://myactii.com/new/make-an-appointment-2/)

There has to be something I'm missing or this just isn't as easy as you claim it is. If I can't figure it out, I don't know how the client is going to be able to.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

I've read your post a couple of times but I'm not entirely sure what the question is?

Do you want to know how you can allow two appointments per slot?

If so then under Services you could set the capacity to 2.

You want two calendars per page for current and previous month?

If so then you can do this with shortcodes as per those instructions:

[app_monthly_schedule]
    [app_monthly_schedule add="1"]

The add with 1 makes the next months calendar.

Hope this helps.

Take care.

• Timothy Bowers

Shortcode:[app_monthly_schedule]
    Description: Creates a monthly calendar plus time tables whose free time slots are clickable to apply for an appointment
    Parameters:
    title: Text that will be displayed as the schedule title. Placeholders START and END will be automatically replaced by their real values. Default: "Our schedule for START"
    logged: Text that will be displayed after the title only to the clients who are logged in or you don't require a login. Default: "Click on a free box to apply for an appointment."
    notlogged: Text that will be displayed after the title only to the clients who are not logged in and you require a login. LOGIN_PAGE will be replaced with your website's login page. Default: "You need to login to make an appointment. Please click here to register/login: LOGIN_PAGE"
    service: Enter service ID only if you want to force the table display the service with entered ID. Default: "0" (Service is selected by dropdown)
    worker: Enter service provider ID only if you want to force the table display the service provider with entered ID. Default: "0" (Service provider is selected by dropdown)
    long: If entered 1, long week days are displayed on the calendar row, e.g. "Saturday" instead of "Sa". Default: "0"
    class: A css class name for the calendar. Default is empty.
    add: Number of months to add to the schedule to use for preceding months' schedules. Enter 1 for next month, 2 for the other month, so on. Default: "0" (Current month)

• actii

This is what the plugin created after I set it up

<table>
        <tbody>
            <tr>
                <td colspan=&quot;2&quot;>
                    [app_my_appointments]
                </td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                <td>
                    [app_services]
                </td>
                <td>
                    [app_service_providers]
                </td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                <td>
                    [app_schedule]
                </td>
                <td>
                    [app_schedule add=&quot;1&quot;]
                </td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                    [app_pagination step=&quot;2&quot;]
                </td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                    [app_login]
                </td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                    [app_confirmation]
                </td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                    [app_paypal]
                </td>
            </tr>
        </tbody>
    </table>

This is just a monthly calendar; under Display settings I selected current and next weeks schedule. What is being displayed bears no resemblance to the video demo nor does it have any functionality whatsoever. It's just a calendar.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey again.

Every time you check to create a new page and then save the settings it will create a new one like:

/make-an-appointment/
    /make-an-appointment-2/
    /make-an-appointment-3/

You can rename them.

I just tested now with it making this week and next weeks. Screenshot attached.

Of course those pages can be edited to include the shortcodes like I mentioned in my first post however if you only need this week and next then using the generated one from the settings page should be fine.

Thanks.

• Hakan

Hi,

With your help @Tim, I can see that actii has succeeded to modify his calendar/page layout. Please see attached screenshot.

@actii, you just needed to select the page type for "Create an Appointment Page" as "current and next week's appointments". Following the tutorial is also a good idea.

If you make something wrong, you can simply delete the created page and let plugin create a new one.

If you have further questions please let us know.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.