appointments+ is not showing selected time

when clicking on a select time for an appointment the schedule is locked at hang mode i.e. the progress circle is running but nothing happen. the user cannot see the next step to type data for the appointment.

Please advise,
thanks,

David

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi David,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue on my test site using latest versions of Appointments+ and membership 2 Pro plugins and found it's dispalying the following warning message which is causing this issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

Warning: Missing argument 3 for App_Membership2::get_price() in wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/class_app_membership2.php on line 89

I have notified the plugin developer about this issue so that it can be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile to fix the issue try editing the following Appointments+ plugin file on line number 54 as displayed below.

Appointments+ plugin file:
    /wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/class_app_membership2.php

Before Editing :
    array( $this, 'get_price' ), 10, 2

After Editing :
    array( $this, 'get_price' ), 10, 3

Alternatively you can just replace the above class_app_membership2.php file with the attached modified class_app_membership2.php fle containing the above fix.

I have implemented the above solution on your site by logging to your site using support staff access so just check it and let me know whether it's working fine on your site or not.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.