Appointments+: Logged in providers see everyone's appointments

I have the Appointments+ plugin and I want to have a provider login page where it shows the provider their own upcoming appointments.

But, what is actually happening is that each provider is able to see everyone else's upcoming appointments as well as their own.

In fact, as a logged in user who is NOT a provider, I am still able to see the site-wide appointments.

I was using the following:

[app_my_appointments status="confirmed" provider="1"]

And this showing every single appointment on the entire site.

So I changed it to the following to see if it would only show provider 2's appointments.

[app_my_appointments status="confirmed" provider="1" provider_id="2"]

But the same thing still happened.

I guess the shortcode is not accepting all the arguments because my other post is about the sorting capabilities only sorting by ID ASC, nothing else.

It must be a bug. Any timescale on a fix?
Thanks.

• Sajid

Hello Ian Robinson,
    Hope you are doing good today and warm welcome to WPMU DEV :slight_smile:

I am unable to replicate this issue on my own test site. I tried using the exact same shortcode and it is working the way it should.

1. It does not display any thing if a user is not logged in.

2. It only display appointments table if current user is a provider and this provider have any active appointments.

So first of all, please make sure you are using the latest version of Appointments+ plugin.

Could you please make a plugin and theme conflict test as described in our getting support manual (flowchart).

If it does not turn out to be a conflict, then please enable support staff access so I could take a closer look.

To grant access go to Dashboard -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.