Appointments+: Long appointments without Longer time slots

I don't think that the title really explains well.

I am a massage therapist and I have some variable-length appointments available, 30 to 90 minutes. This seems to work great.

Except, when someone selects a 90-minute appointment, then they are only able to select the time they want in 90-minute increments. This isn't desirable.

I want to have a client be able to select 9am, 9:30, 10, etc for a 90-minute session start time, not just 9am or 10:30.

Is this currently doable, or is it a feature request? For me, this is really essential functionality, and I would imagine it is needed for other pros.

I'm probably doing something wrong...again. Thanks for your help!

• Patrick

Hey there @Ben

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

Naw, I don't think you're doing anything wrong. You're just discovering new software and getting used to stuff. :slight_smile:

To get that set up, you'll want to enable the Durations addon under the Addons tab in the plugin settings.

You'll then see new options appear in the Time Settings under the General tab: Time slot calculus method

Select Minimum time based appointment duration calculus (legacy) at the first options there, and leave the other 2 at their defaults for now. That first option will force the calendar to display times in increments equal to your Time base setting (which I am presuming is 30-minutes).

You can see it working on my test install where my time base is 15-min:
    http://appointments.patrickcohen.net/make-an-appointment/

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.