Appointments+ Losing Signups

So I finally found the export button and looked at the CSV file. In it, I found almost half of the people who have tried signing up have had their records set to "removed". In other words, they sign up on the tool, then there appointment does not show up in the interface and their appointment does not get confirmed. Any idea what is going on here? Could a setting cause this? The data of those appointments that are failing don't seem to be any different than those that make it.

The follow on question I guess, is there any way to retrieve this data without entering appointments by hand?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @maketrax

I hope you are well today.

Does the appointment not get created at all? You can set the time for a appointment to be automatically removed if it hasn't been confirmed, take a look at this thread here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/cancelling-appointments
    Can I have a link to your site please?

You want to retrieve the removed appointments data?

Which plugin version are you using?
    Which WordPress Version? Multisite or single site?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• maketrax
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Please read what I said in the original post. The appointments get created. Some go into Pending and some go directly into Removed. I don't want to automatically remove - I want to look at what comes in and confirm them. I didn't even know that the lost appointments were going into Removed - completely not a logically place to look for brand new appointments!

I figured out that I could go into Removed and Confirm them, so the lost appointments have been retrieved, but I really should not need to do this if your plugin worked right.

My Wordpress version is 3.5, single site.

Hakan has already looked at my site from an admin point of view - the page location of the code is:
    http://co-motion-boulder.com/free-headshot-photo-shoot/

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there,

Thank you for the clarification.
    I have attached a screen shot of the "disable pending appointments after setting" this is in settings general in appointments+. The default is 60, so if after 60 minutes you haven't confirmed the appointment it will go into removed.
    What is your setting there?

Thank you.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• maketrax
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

That looks to be the issue. 60 minutes seems to be an optimistic setting, especially since many people make appointments at odd times of day (or night). Maybe the disabled setting would be better as the default. There are so many settings in Appointments+ that this is easy to miss.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.