Appointments+ lost all my appointments

Hello,

Today I found that all my appointments have been lost! When I look in my “completed” appointments, it only shows past appointments ending in December 2015.

Here are some things I have done today that may have effected it:

Pointed to a new IP address (changed from Cloudflare to Godaddy)

Updated Appointments+ plugin along with some other plugins

Please help!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Meaghan,

Do you have backup that you can restore? I can see that you have quite old WP version 3.8.12 – so updating plugins might cause conflict with it.

Did you rolled back to previous version of the Appointments? From what I see you still have 1.4.

Changing IP should not erase appointments.

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,

Kasia

• Meaghan
    • Flash Drive

Hi,

I have been looking into this, it appears that during a migration to Go Daddy’s new server they reverted the site back about 6 months and lost all my appointments for the next 3 months!!!! This is devastating for us, is there any way you can help? Is there any record kept of them anywhere?

Meagan

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Meaghan,

Oh, dear. This is really terrible. Do you still have access to old server? If database on old server is intact then it is possible to get this back.

Do you have any fresh backups?

It looks like they reverted site from some old backup file, so there is possibility they could have new files. Did you contact them about this?

All your appointments are kept in your database.

if database is lost… Do you get email notification about confirmed appointments? I realize this is not very reliable, but without backup emails could be only information about confirmed appointments.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.