Making multiple different appointments on one site

Hi, is it possible to create more than one appointment template for one site. Say, I want to make an appointments template for a hairdressing studio, but then on another page I want to make an appointments template for a doctors office. Is it possible?

Also I want to create an appointments page for a tennis center for members to book courts, I haven't been able to figure out a way to do this as yet, is it at all possible to do using this plugin?

Thanks for your help!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Todd,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

You can create different pages with different shortcodes and define on which page which service will show up.

For example, let's say your Hairdresser service has ID 5 and Doctors service has ID 10, you will create one page for hairdresser where you will use shortcode like this:
    [app_monthly_schedule service="5"]
    And in doctors page you will change service ID to 10 so it would look like this:
    [app_monthly_schedule service="10"]
    You can check out all shortcodes and their options on Appointments > Shortcodes panel.

Also I want to create an appointments page for a tennis center for members to book courts, I haven't been able to figure out a way to do this as yet, is it at all possible to do using this plugin?

You can create separate service for each court and that should be it, unless there's something specific you are looking for in this setup?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Todd,

Also, the shortcode worked, however whenever I tried to click on an available time nothing loaded...

The above shortcode is just for the datepicker, you need to have [app_confirmation] below it to be able to confirm appointments, sorry I failed to mention that above.

For the court booking I would like to be able to block off certain times throughout the day so that users won't be able to booked those times, is this possible to do?

You can go to Appointments > Settings > Working hours to give your service providers brake hours when booking will not be available.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Milan

Hello Todd,

Hope you are well today and you won't mind me chiming here ? :slight_smile:

You mean "Additional Field" addon by "Extra Field" addon ? If you are talking in context of Additional Field addon then I am sorry you won't be able to set different fields for different services. Actually user registration is quite decoupled process than Appointment booking and Additional Field addon provides way to add extra field for user registration flow, so as its quite decoupled process we won't have some clear mechanism yet to make your requirement possible.

So conclusion here is that you won't be able to achieve what you want with Additional Field addon, However some custom coding can help you with this. I have one way in my mind which may help us achieve what you want. Something like

We can inject some JavaScript snippet which checks what is current service being displayed and hides other fields which are not relevant to it, but this will be very inflexible solution and you will not have quite customization option here, Also you will have to tell me your services in advance and I'll need those services's id and its associated fields( which you will create with Additional Fields addon ) to make it happen. All fields should not be validated by "Required" validator too.

If above preconditions are okay with you then I am ready to provide you custom solution for your requirement. :slight_smile:

Let me know what you think about this.
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.