I'm looking to implement a particular function into my site where I would like users to be able to kind of "rent" part of a webpage for a day... The best way I can describe it is as this:
1. A user selects a marketpress appointment.
2. The user enters their "details" in a custom field.
3. The user pays through the cart.
4. When payment is accepted, appointment is approved.
5. When the appointment time rolls around, the page associated with the appointment changes to that user's "details".
6. Once the appointment is over, it rolls back.
Basically I think I would need a custom field on the product page that associates it with a custom field on the content page. And I would guess set up a wp cron so that when the time rolls around, the page content changes and then changes but once it's complete. Are you able to help?