Appointments+ : Minimum times issue

Hello,

I have an issue with minimum times of appointments in Appointments+ plugin. I have set that appointments can be booked every 1 hour but my provider's schedules are different. Provider's 1 minimum time of appointments is set at 1 hour and half while providers 2 minimum time of appointments is set at 30 minutes. I have missed sth for sure but what is that? I attach an image to be more specific.

Thank You!

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Ioannis ,

Hope you're doing well today!

If I understood well, the servide of "providers 2" has duration smaller than the time base. You need to change the time base to 30min.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Ioannis
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Luis,

I have changed the time base to 30 minutes but the problem remains. Provider 1 previously could schedule an appointment every 90 minutes and now can schedule an appointment every 2 hours.... I attach a screenshot. I would like my providers to be able to book an appointment every hour or every 30 minutes. How can I achieve that?

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Ioannis ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, sorry for my late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

I checked your website and you already enabled the "Durations" add-on. So, go to Appointments -> Settings -> General and change the "Time slot calculus method" to "Minimum time based appointment duration calculus (legacy)".

The schedule intervals will be based in the "Time base" (30min) instead of the Service duration.

However, when a user make an appointment, the time intervals will be blocked based on the service duration.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.