[Appointments+] Multiple Bookings per time slot

I think it would be great if Appointments+ would allow multiple bookings per time slot. I get that right now it's for 1 on 1 kind of stuff but there are many reasons to add multiple bookings per time.
For instance someone could book multiple people for a class or workshop they're teaching and may have space for a certain number of people. Or what I'd like to use if for is booking deliveries of a product where there are multiple delivery drivers that could be making deliveries every hour. But I had to go elsewhere for now on this.
Adding this feature would make Appointments+ by far the best booking plugin out there.

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello DigitalPowerups

Actually, you can do that now! :slight_smile:

If you go into WP Admin -> Appointments+ -> Settings -> Service Providers and define multiple "Dummy" providers with one or more normal providers. The Dummy providers will allow you to overbook a time slot for as many slots as there are Dummy providers.

So, for example:

Say you have 1 provider and 1 service and you want to have 10 seats open for that service.

Set the service to have a limit of 0 which sets it to the number of providers
    Define your regular Service Provider
    Create 9 Dummy user accounts that have no login
    Assign those 9 Dummy accounts as providers for your service
    Define your Default and Service Provider Working Hours

Please keep in mind that this works best when you don't display the Service Provider selection drop-down on the Appointments page.

All set!

Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help!

Best regards,

James Morris

• DigitalPowerups
      • Shark Rider

I contacted live support about this issue and posted in the community. You're the only one who was able to point this out. Support here has been really good but James Morris I'm pretty sure you've solved most of my problems. Thanks man!

On a side note what do you mean

Create 9 Dummy user accounts that have no login

How do you create users with no login? I ended up just making 20 accounts with fake emails.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.