Appointments - Multiple capacity not working

We had this working last season but now we cannot get the following need working. Here is the current page: http://independentnursingcare.com/hospice-test-2016

Last year, for INC's Hospice clinics I edited the Appointments+ plugin to work for us. I am trying to set it up again this year and I am having some issues that I can't seem to figure out. I was hoping you could take a look at it. I don't need to have this working until the end of the month, so no rush.
Here is this year's schedule, which is the same as last year with the exception of it having a date in Aug and 2 dates in Sept, last year all 3 dates were in the same month instead of spanning 2 months.

This is the schedule for Hospice:
Monday, August 22nd 6:30am-10:30am Apple Tree Business Park
Thursday, September 8th 6:30am-10:30am Como Park Admin. Bldg.
Tuesday, September 20th 6:30am-10:30am Como Park Admin. Bldg.

The last appointment should be at 10:15am.

6 slots every 15 minutes or 2 slots every 5 minutes every day.

Last year I had it working with the 6 slots every 15 minutes, the calendar showing the available times when you clicked on a date and the email system functioning as planned. This year I cannot get the months to show up with the available dates displaying and it is not showing the time slots. I set up the active days and then added the exceptions to block out all but the 3 days they are open. I have the Hospice Service Provider set up which directs all emails to a set email address.

We are getting an error too: Warning: Missing argument 3 for increase_capacity() in /home3/inc4main/public_html/wp-content/themes/enfold-child/functions.php on line 50 but seems like it is coming from the function we added from your FAQ's:

function increase_capacity( $capacity, $service_id, $worker_id ) {
return 10;
}
add_filter( 'app_get_capacity', 'increase_capacity', 10, 3 );

I have opened up the site so you should be able to get into it.