Appointments+ Multiple services per calender

Hello WPMU dev,

I've got appointments+ installed and offer four different services.
It works as following; You can book an appointment for a room
Service 1: You book an appointment for an EMC room
Service 2: You book an appointment for an EMC room + operator
Service 3: You book an appointment for an EMC room + consultant
Service 4 : You book an appointment for an EMC room + operator + consultant

However I want all these service to use the occupy the same calender as we only have that one room. If someone books the room + consultant on the 26th, you can't just book service 1 (the room only) on the 26th because someone has already booked the room + consultant.

Thank you,
Wouter

• Sajid

Hi @Wouter

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

This can be done with share resources add-on. Its not enabled by default, you can do so from Appointments > Settings > Add-ons > Shared Resources. After activating the add-on you will see "Shares resources with:" option in Appointments > Settings > Services > Your Service > More Info.

This will not let other service booked based on minimum capacity. In your case it should be one.

Hope that helps :slight_smile: If I am of any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers, Sajid

• Wouter

Hey Sajid,

Thank you for your reply. I've been able to activate the Shared Resources plugin.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, if I set the capacity to 1, it'll block new appointments from being made on the same date/time if there's already an appointment booked?
    Is it possible to actually have one calendar for all four services? Because it'd be a bit weird if you try to book an appointment, and later it appears that you can't because it's already been booked. (and it would mean the calendar is useless)

So for my situation I would set the capacity of my first service to "1"? And this would prohibit users from booking for example service 3, if someone has already booked service 1 for that date/time?

Would greatly appreciate it if someone could explain this to me.
    Thank you in advance WMPU Devs :slight_smile:
    Wouter

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.