Appointments+ multiple time slots

Hi,
we have a client that has a couple of different services, and each service can last 30, 60 or 90 minutes. We've been trying to find a way to make that happen, but no luck so far. Is there a way for the client to choose multiple time slots in one booking or to set a default booking to 60 minutes, but with the option of extending it for another 30 minutes?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Ivan Shulev

Hey Travis ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

we have a client that has a couple of different services, and each service can last 30, 60 or 90 minutes. We've been trying to find a way to make that happen, but no luck so far.

I am guessing you know how to assign multiple services to a service provider, but just in case:

Is there a way for the client to choose multiple time slots in one booking

You can use MarketPress (https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/) in combination with Apps+ to be able to add multiple appointments in the cart.

After installing MarketPress, you will have to activate the Appointments in product cart Apps + addon. You can find it in WP Admin > Appointments > Settings => Add-ons.

I hope this helps and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

• Travis

Okay, that's great. Thanks for the help, we decided to go with the multiple services. I have another question about Capacity in this case. Our members are booking tennis course. A service is a tennis court type in our case, and a service provider is a court number in our case. So for example, we have set...
    Services:
    Tennis - Clay court, 60mins
    Tennis - Clay court, 90mins
    Court no.:
    Court 1
    Court 2
    Court 3
    Court 4
    Which means we have 2 services available on 4 courts (meaning for 4 service providers). Since a service provider has one calendar (one day with a number of time slots), does that mean we can set capacity to 4 for each service? And the system won't allow further booking after the service provider's calendar is full?

• Ivan Shulev

Hey Travis ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

As per plugin instructions:

Capacity is the number of customers that can take the service at the same time. Enter 0 for no specific limit (Limited to number of service providers, or to 1 if no service provider is defined for that service).

So if you set the capacity to 4 for Tennis 60 on Court 1, you will be able to accept up to 4 people for the same hour.

What fills the timelots is the service providers availability and not the service itself. So when people book an appointment for 12:00 on a date for Tennis 60 on Court 1, they will still be able to book another for 12 on the same date for Tennis 60 on Court 2, Court 3 and Court 4.

I hope this answered your question and I am sorry if I misunderstood you!

Have an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.