appointments+ multiple workers and google calendar

Hi

I have appointments plus running since some time with a Google caledar Integration. up till now i was the only worker. but we have two more since this week. I added the workers, setted up the working times. When some one now wants to book an appointment, he sees my appointments in the schedule of the other workers. It this a but or is there something not Setup up right.

I also can't find a Option to add more Google calendars for the other workers. How is this supposed to work with multiple workers?

regards,
Attila Varga

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Attila, hope you're well today!

When some one now wants to book an appointment, he sees my appointments in the schedule of the other workers. It this a but or is there something not Setup up right.

If you're referring to the appointments page on the front end this most likely happens if you're booking an appointment as admin/provider and then logging out. If you open the link in other browser without being logged in or in the one where you didn't make an appointment, the appointment should not be displayed there.

As for google calendar and multiple providers. Each provider should have his own private key file and API email address and enter the settings in their profile pages, e.g.: http://example.com/wp-admin/profile.php

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.