Appointments+ Next Month button not loading the next month

Hello,
I'm trying to test my calendar out on this page but when I click on the next month button the calendar doesn't move on to show the next month... Is there something I'm doing wrong here?
Also has anyone looked into styling the calendar out to look a little more modern?
Thanks in advance,
Adam

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Howdy Adam Palin , hope you are keeping well !

I took a peek at the site, looks like its a conflict of some sort ( likely the theme ). Can you try a plugin conflict test as detailed here ? Please use a default theme when doing this

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

As for the styling we do have options to move the colors around [see screenshot] . Not so much for the other components. They need to be edited with CSS manually.

Cheers
    Jude

• Adam Palin
    • Flash Drive

Hi Jude,

Quick question here...

I've been trying to use the Upfront builder but it's limitations in comparison to the Elegant Themes Divi theme is frustrating, so would it be possible for the team to look into making the Appointments+ plugin work alongside the Divi theme?

Thanks
    Adam

• Adam Palin
    • Flash Drive

Hello Again,

To go back to the original problem with the Next Month button not loading while using the Divi theme... Would this be anything to do with the fact that my site is running https??

I really need this plugin to work with the Divi theme, I'm happy to rip apart any php files necessary to make this work if anyone can point me in the direction I need to be looking!

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi again Adam Palin

I'll be happy to investigate this for you. I've also been doing a bit of digging around since and our members were able to use this plugin with Divi in the past. There seems to be an issue with pagination and the clearfix.

Could you enable support access and I can take a look inside ?

Also please do get in touch with the theme creators ( Elegant Themes ), its very likely they have a fix for this already handy as quite a few of our members seem to have gotten in touch with them and had this likely fixed ( They did not post back since )

Cheers
    Jude

• Adam Palin
    • Flash Drive

Hi Jude,
    Thanks again for your swift response, I have granted the support access.
    I have been looking around and saw some talk about anchors="0" - is this something I need to be adding?
    And yep, I'll scope out the Elegant Themes forums and let you know if I find anything.
    Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Palin
    • Flash Drive

HI Jude,

I have just found this advice on the Elegant Themes forum:

Please open /js/custom.js file and remove this code:

'$( 'a[href*="#"]:not([href="#"])' ).click( function() {
    var $this_link = $( this ),
    has_closest_smooth_scroll_disabled = $this_link.closest( '.et_smooth_scroll_disabled' ).length,
    has_closest_woocommerce_tabs = ( $this_link.closest( '.woocommerce-tabs' ).length && $this_link.closest( '.tabs' ).length ),
    has_closest_eab_cal_link = $this_link.closest( '.eab-shortcode_calendar-navigation-link' ).length,
    has_acomment_reply = $this_link.hasClass( 'acomment-reply' ),
    disable_scroll = has_closest_smooth_scroll_disabled || has_closest_woocommerce_tabs || has_closest_eab_cal_link || has_acomment_reply;

if ( ( location.pathname.replace( /^\//,'' ) == this.pathname.replace( /^\//,'' ) && location.hostname == this.hostname ) && ! disable_scroll ) {
    var target = $( this.hash );
    target = target.length ? target : $( '[name=' + this.hash.slice(1) +']' );
    if ( target.length ) {

et_pb_smooth_scroll( target, false, 800 );

if ( ! $( '#main-header' ).hasClass( 'et-fixed-header' ) && $( 'body' ).hasClass( 'et_fixed_nav' ) && $( window ).width() > 980 ) {
    setTimeout(function(){
    et_pb_smooth_scroll( target, false, 40, 'linear' );
    }, 780 );
    }

return false;
    }
    }
    });'

I'll give it a go and let you know,
    Adam

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

You're most welcome Adam Palin , sending a few points your way for helping by posting back the fix.

Also I asked my colleagues for some help and looks like adding this shortcode to the page also fixes the issue as an alternative solution.

[app_pagination anchors="0"]

Leaving it here for the benefit of anyone stumbling onto this post !

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.