Appointments+ Not Sending Admin Emails

There was another ticket like this from May 2016, but I'm not sure if it was resolved.
When a user books an appointment through the Appointments+ plugin it sends a confirmation to them, but not to the admin.

Here's the other thread:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-not-sending-email-confirmation-to-admin

• Sajid

Hi Matt,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I tested it on my own site and its working just fine for me. Its sending notification to customer as well as to administrator user (see screenshot of both copies).

Please check your spam folder too, some email host have very strict filters. Also make sure you are not using any custom code to override the admin email settings.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Matt,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

That is the default email notification that almost every plugin used to send the notifications. But if you want to send email notification on a different email address, then you can override this by providing the custom email address using following code snippet.

add_filter('app_get_admin_email', 'app_notice_email', 999);
    function app_notice_email( $email ){
    	return 'youremail@domain.com';
    }

Add this code in functions.php file of your child theme or use it as mu-plugin. Don't forget to change the youremail@domain.com placeholder in the code with a real email address.

If you take the mu-plugin route, you'll want to log into your site via FTP, and go to your /wp-content/ folder via FTP, finding the folder called "mu-plugins".

If there's no folder with that name, then you'll want to create one. Then, create a file inside that folder, and give the file any name you like (making sure the file has an extension of .php, e.g. example.php) and paste the code in there.

It'll always be active, so there's no need to activate the plugin after creation. Be sure to add a PHP start tag at the beginning of the code, like this:

<?php

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.