Appointments not showing available time slots

My appointments pages are not showing any available time slots on the appointments pages. Things were working fine 2 weeks ago, and we ran a plugin conflict test, but just can’t figure out what is preventing them from working now.

During a live chat session, Patrick exported my Appointments settings to his test site and got exactly the same results: no timeslots showing available.

We’ve gone over the settings many times, and he even deleted all services & providers except one on his test site, and set everything else to default. Yet still no timeslots showed as available. Very strange issue. :slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Lendon

I hope you’re well today!

I checked your site and I spent quite a big amount of time trying to pinpoint the issue but I must admit I’m quite confused with it. I’ve never seen such behavior of the plugin before – I’ve encountered similar issues but usually there was some reason for this in style of, for example, caching issues, some “messed up” data in the database, some plugin configuration details set up in a wrong way and so on.

In this case, however, everything looks fine. There’s no errors reported, all the working ours and other services/service providers settings seem to match up. I also even checked the database directly but that looks fine as well.

I think that it’s either some glitch/bug that we are not aware of yet or I’m still missing some details. I’ll need to reach out to our developers for consultation so I’ve passed the case to them, along with all my findings so far and access credentials, and they’ll investigate it and let us know here what they found.

Please “stay tuned” and we’ll update you here as soon as we know more.

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Lendon

I’m afraid I don’t have any ETA. Our developers are dealing with various complex tasks on daily basis – like plugin updates and improvements, bug fixes and assisting us with some issues reported by Members – so their response time might be a bit longer than ours here on support forum. But I’ve just “pinged” them asking to update us here as soon as possible so I believe we should get to know something soon :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Adam

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hey there @Lendo,

Apologies for the delay, I checked on your site and see look like your service working overnight. And Appointments+ have some issue on this case. So I have prepared a beta version to support this, you can download unzip it and install as a new plugin.

It’s the same name as the old plugin so before you install this, I would strongly suggest keeping a backup of original plugin, eg by renaming this to appointments-old.

After you activated it, on Working Hours setting if you set from 9:00 pm -> 6:00 am on Monday and same as for Tuesday. This will see as you will work from 0-6h am and 21h->24h on Monday and so on.

And on this section, I checked and see the working hours for some specific providers have the end time is 12h am but in DB it’s saved as 23h30. So please re-update these if you see these are not available for you.

Hope this help!

Kind regards,

Tho Bui

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.