Appointments+ not showing correct service name in confirmation box

Hi WPMU team,

When I choose a service and a time in Appointments+, the confirmation drop down box shows the incorrect service name. It always shows the service that is listed as ID = 1, not the one I choose. How can I fix this?
The page in question is: http://supercurls.com.au/make-an-appointment/

Thanks!

  • Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

    Hey there.

    Perhaps I miss where this is happening, could you give me some screenshots, maybe some arrows on to point this out.

    Here are some screenshots of me booking a couple of appointments through your site. It seems to work for me unless I overlooked something.

    Thanks.

  • cliqueco
    • New Recruit

    Hi Timothy,

    Thanks for the quick response. It seems to work fine for you... Whenever I select a different service, it keeps displaying the same default name for Service ID1 (see screenshot).

    I have tested this on different browsers, different computers, even different countries, but the problem still remains. Any reason why it works only for you?

  • Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

    I have tested this on different browsers, different computers, even different countries, but the problem still remains. Any reason why it works only for you?

    Not entirely sure....

    Any cache plugins?

    Try clearing all the cache in any of those browsers?

    Let me know.

    Take care.

  • cliqueco
    • New Recruit

    I have W3 Total Cache plugin installed on the site.

    I have emptied the caches of the browsers but that didn't work. I also tried disabling the W3 Total Cache plugin but still nothing. I don't see why it can't work for me. I'm at a loss here. I'll try reinstalling the Appointments plugin.

  • Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

    Hey just checking in to see how things are going.

    I tested again and it worked fine on various appointments, I never completed booking out this time though, didn't want to fill up your calendar. :slight_smile:

    If they're not, then it might be worth removing W3 cache and all files just temporary whilst we keep testing. I suggest this as the other month that seemed to resolve a similar issue with a non WPMU DEV plugin and ensured no cache from that plugin could be active.

    Then go disable and clear Appointments+ cache:

    Admin --> Appointments + --> Settings

    See Screenshot.

    Let me know how that goes.

    Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.