appointments+ not showing google calendar appointments in all my appointments

Hi,

appointments+ has synced most of the appointments in the google calendar with some exceptions. I am going to manually enter those.

My issue is that the events imported from google calendar are not showing in the list of all my appointments or in the service providers profile. the only place they are available is through the main appoinments page under the reserved by gcal section.

Can we make those show?

Thanks,
Chris

• PC

Hello there Chris,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Appointments+ Gcal integration only allows you to send your Appointments to your google calendar or pick your availability from your Google account.

Its not possible to show the entries from Google Calendar in your active appointments or on the calendar. Those slots will be shown as busy on the Calendar and will be available under Reserved by Gcal.

So the Integration from Google >> Appointments+ is only to reserve your Appointment times and not booking appointments. They will have to be done via A+ I am afraid.

I hope that explains it. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.