Appointments+ not showing times


I recently updated Appointments+ and now the appointment times are no longer listed on the site to select an appointment with the exception of the first day of the month. You can click on the day but nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  • James Morris

    Hello Rachel Little,

    I hope you are well today. Thank you for having Support Staff Login enabled so I could look into this further.

    Taking a look at your site, I'm seeing the following JavaScript error that is likely the root of the problem. Screenshot:

    The source of the problem is in the following code:

    <p>	<script>
    		jQuery( document ).ready( function( $ ) {
                var selector = ".app_monthly_schedule_wrapper table",
    				callback = function (e) {
    					$( selector ).off( "click", callback );
    					var selected_timetable = $( ".app_timetable_" + $( this ).find( ".appointments_select_time" ).val() );
    					$( ".app_timetable:not(selected_timetable)" ).hide(); "slow", function() {
    						$( selector ).on( "click", callback );
    					} );
    <p>            $( selector ).on( "click", callback );

    As you can see, there's some paragraph tags in the code that should not be there. This is causing a syntax error.

    I do not see anywhere in the post body where this has been added, so I'm assuming this has been done in custom code in your theme?

    In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

    Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

    Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

    In the Message box, please provide the following:

    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

    - Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

    - Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

    - FTP credentials
    (and port if required)

    Best regards,

    James Morris

  • James Morris

    Hello Rachel Little,

    Thank you for sending that information in.

    After running a plugin check as outlined here, I've found that the plugin smpl-shortcodes was causing the conflict. It was inserting code into the Appointments+ JavaScript.

    I've moved this plugin into wp-content/_plugins to disable it temporarily so you can verify everything is functioning correctly on the site.

    Best regards,

    James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.