Appointments + not working

Hello
I am trying to get the appointment plus plugin working. It is partially working but not completely. I have been trying to get it consistently working for over a month, but it changes all the time.

Here are the things it wont do:
1. When I select the appointment and time and go to confirm the booking, it displays as only one service. This will mean that when the appointment is made and placed in my calendar and I receive the booking information via email the booking to my calendar, it will only say one service, and I wont know what the person has booked in for.
2. If I change my mind, and want another service, go back, refresh the page and go to select another service type, then the calendar wont allow me to select a time. The only way is if I clear my cache, which I can tell my customers just wont go for it.
3. I cannot seem to process a payment to paypal. I currently have it set to sandbox mode, but it still wont process.

Can you please check thee for me? I am at my wits end as I really was hoping this app would be excellent.
Thankyou
Tiecia

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tiecia,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your questions!

I'll be more than happy to help you with this but I think I need some more information.

1. When I select the appointment and time and go to confirm the booking, it displays as only one service. This will mean that when the appointment is made and placed in my calendar and I receive the booking information via email the booking to my calendar, it will only say one service, and I wont know what the person has booked in for.

A customer cannot book more than a single service at the time so I'm a bit confused about that. Could you please explain a bit more what do you mean? Is that the e-mail doesn't tell you which service has been selected or do you expect customers to be able to book e.g. two different services "in one go"? I'm not sure what should I be checking here so please advise

2. If I change my mind, and want another service, go back, refresh the page and go to select another service type, then the calendar wont allow me to select a time. The only way is if I clear my cache, which I can tell my customers just wont go for it.

I noticed that you are using the 1.9.4 version of the plugin. Could you please start with updating it to the newest 2.0 version? There's been some major fixes and patches added including some changes in cache handling. If that doesn't help with the issue let me know please.

3. I cannot seem to process a payment to paypal. I currently have it set to sandbox mode, but it still wont process.

It looks like in PayPal settings of the plugin you are currently using an e-mail of your "live" PayPal account while the plugin is set to a sandbox mode. PayPal is using a different set of credentials for sandbox accounts.

If you did not create such an account yet, go to this page please:

https://developer.paypal.com/

Use a "Log in" button to login to the dashboard (use your regular PayPal account login and password there) and you should be able to create your test accounts there. Once you got a test account ready use them in plugin configuration.

After you switch to a "live" mode in plugin settings (in order to accept real transations) you will want to change your e-mail in plugin's PayPal settings back to your main PayPal one.

Best regards,
    Adam