Appointments+ not working

On the appointment page, when you select a day to make an appointment... nothing happens. If you select NEXT MONTH you get incorrect available times only for the first day on the month. The original version I had "Lite" was working fine and suddenly stopped. I upgraded to '+' and it still does not work.
I have turned off all other plugins and nothing changed. I also need it to have only the calendar, there is only one person working there. So all appointments go to that person.

There are two Make an... pages. One is a Notification and the other is the actual page. So the live site does not show the correct page, but from the admin you can view the correct page.

• Sohag Ronjond Dey

Hey Eddie Lawson,

Hope you are having a beautiful day!

I have tried to replicate the issue in my end and the plugin works well. I have gone through your site and after investigating I can confirm that there is a conflict with Appointment+ and your theme. I'll flag our developer for some feedback on the issue and to see whether this is on our side. Please note that, developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

Best regards,
    Sohag

• Panos

Hey there Eddie Lawson ,

I notice that there is a <p> tag generated in the script that handles this click event.

In case you haven't modified core files I can only think of wpautop. So I would recommend to try adding the following in your child theme's functions.php or a mu-plugin:

remove_filter('the_content', 'wpautop');

so there is no auto <p> tags geberated.

If you still need wpautop on other pages/posts you can add the following snippet (without removing the previous):

add_filter('the_content', function( $content ){

if( has_shortcode( $content, 'app_monthly_schedule' ) ){
    		return $content;
    	}

return wpautop( $content );

}, 10, 1);

The above will now add the autop only for pages that don't contain the monthly shortcode.

In case this doesn't resolve your issue I would need ftp credentials to have a closer look on your files. You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:Subject: "Attn: Panos Lyrakis"

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference

Thanks!

• Panos

Hey Eddie!

Thanks for sending the credentials again

I tried
    remove_filter('the_content', 'wpautop');
    but unfortunately it didn't make any difference, the "<p>" tags were still been added. So I had to remove blank lines from the script, modified file
    appointments/includes/helpers.php
    and removed the new lines from the script at line 568 so no <p> tags added now.

Could you please check and confirm?

Thanks!