Appointments not working on mobile

I have been able to customize the appointments display on my website. Everything is working properly on the desktop version, but on my android device, the appointments are not clickable. And therefore cannot be utilized. I do not know if this was working before the customized display, but would like to see if we can make it work before going live. The address I am using for testing this is saxtonchiropractic.com/test-appointments Thanks in advance.

• danie
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

It should not require a log in. I tested it on android (chrome) and iphone (safari) and it would not work. My desktop has worked just fine on chrome, but using IE or Firefox it does not work. The same is true with my Surface tablet using IE. I've noticed that on all elements where it is not working, the "show available times" button is visible. I opted for that button to be removed, and the only thing that it appears to have worked on is the chrome. So perhaps there is some catch with removing that button that is disabling the system.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi danie,

Can you show me shortcodes that you use on Appointments page?
    Also, could you disable other plugins to exclude plugin conflict?
    I see in console that there are some errors coming from JS in your theme - is it possible to switch for a while to deafult WordPress theme (2014,2015) and see if this change anything?

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• danie
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

[app_services autorefresh="1"]
    [app_pagination step="1"]
    [app_schedule date="0" long="1"]
    [app_confirmation]

I have tried switching the theme and it resulted in removal of all the custom display that your co-workers have worked so hard to accomplish. I also lost quite a bit of the other customization when I switched back to my current theme. Ultimately, I would like to keep my theme, therefore I would like this to be trouble shot with the current theme. I will open up the support access so that you can trouble shoot it a little easier. Let me know what else I need. Thank you.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi danie,

I'm sorry to caused trouble with missing data - but I see from other threads, that it should not disappear after theme change back to original (if they were added to you functions.php file in theme and through custom CSS plugin.) - also other customization should be saved.
    OK, but let's stay with this theme.
    So did when you change theme did Appointments started to working? Because I don't see it in your answer, and this is quite important information for me to narrow problem.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.