Appointments+ not working properly in Uncode theme.

I recently switched themes and now my appointments + is having issues. It's not letting me click on the next month. The Theme is Uncode - pretty popular.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Tyler,

I'm afraid that this is theme specific issue caused by the code used in there as the default WP themes are not having any issues with Appointments+ pagination.

Since I'm not familiar with this theme or its code it would take too much time to debug other dev code and you should get in touch with the theme developers about this issue.

I was able to narrow down the cause to app.js file so that should help them find the issue faster and see what code from that file affects the pagination.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Tyler Gibbons
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi There,
    some news from the theme support.

"Hi Tyler,
    yep I see the plugin doesn't work. This plugin uses a code that conflicts with Uncode, it's not that this plugin is not good or Uncode is not a great theme, they are simply not compatible each other.

Anyway if you can ask the plugin author how to remove the section hash from the link the issue is fixed, please check my video when I simply remove the section hash from the code:
    http://undsgn.d.pr/7OwB0q/gVnKmQbg

Just ask plugin support how to remove "#app_schedule" from the links.

I think this is the easiest and fastest solution."

please advise once this is fixed.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Tyler,

You can find modified file below that removes the hash per their suggestion, however please note that this is not yet tested and we're not sure if it can affect other functionality until the developers check this further.

You need to replace current file that is located inside /wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/shortcodes/ folder.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Tyler,

I hope you're well today!

Actually, you could try a different solution that should help here, before going with a code provided. Please find the [app_pagination] shortcode on your booking page and add "anchors" attribute to it, like this:

[app_pagination anchors="0"]

That should remove "#app_schedule" form pagination links so if this is the issue here, it should help.

Let me know if it worked for you, please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.