Appointments not working with two Gcal

Appointments not working with two Gcal Accounts. I set it up with two user accounts but it still blocks both default serivices times.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Mattbkelly,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me how you have set it up with two user accounts and how you are testing it to confirm it still blocks both default services times? By creating test appointment from Google Calender Settings?

I logged in to your site using support staff access and on the following path in the Appointments+ logs the error message "(404) Not Found" is displaying related to GCal so could you please make sure you have configured the Appointments+ Google Calender correctly and the Test Appointment is getting created successfully on clicking on the "Test Connection" link.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Logs

Error:
    Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/v3/calendars/****************@group.calendar.google.com/events?timeMin=2015-06-28T20%3A54%3A47%2B00%3A00&timeMax=2016-06-27T20%3A54%3A47%2B00%3A00&singleEvents=true&maxResults=500&orderBy=startTime: (404) Not Found

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Mattbkelly

I hope you are well today.

The issue is still unclear. Are you booking from your site to gcal or gcal to your site? Are both gcal added for service provider account? How you are testing it to confirm it still blocks both default services times?

Please include as many details as you can so that we can try to reproduce.

Cheers
    Ash

• Mattbkelly
    • WordPress Warrior

I have the Gcal enabled for the Steelcase Business Center and the West Michigan Heart service providers under their user profiles. I log in to each of the users and click on test connection and the test appointment shows up in the two separate Gcals I have for them. However, I changed the default time to 20 minutes and that time block works. I looks like it only block the appointments for both on the 15 min service. very confusing. and yes my log is still showing errors for gcal. has anyone ever used two Gcals before under one Appointments WP install?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Mattbkelly

I hope you are well today.

I am sorry for the delay in your thread.

I looks like it only block the appointments for both on the 15 min service.

Are you trying to book from your site to gcal or gcal to your site?

Can you let me know a step by step procedure how I can replicate this in my site? It will help us to troubleshoot.

To be honest, lots of people are using multiple gcal in one appointment system, but never got any issue like this one.

Cheers
    Ash

• Mattbkelly
    • WordPress Warrior

1. Log into Gcal
    2. create reoccurring time on gcal
    3. save appointment
    I repeat for the second gcal

If I want to view the appointments on the appointments plugin, I log into that user and update the import export.

When I try to book an appointment the whole day is available for every service except for the 15 minute service time. You can try booking either West Mi. Heart (www.massagetx.com/wmh) and you will see that. I have the Gcal set up for both of these SP in the users admin dashboard.

My purpose in using Gcal is to block the times that I will not be at that site for that particular day. I would love another way to do that.
    Something is very wrong.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.