[Appointments+] Nothing under general tab in Appointments+, and still not working for user

I just updated and am noticing 2 problems that are rendering my calendar unusable. 1) when you click on a day or time on my calendar, nothing happens... the first day available displays times available (in increments I don't like), and when you click on the times displayed for that day or when clicking on any other day, nothing happens. 2) The general tab under settings shows nothing. I also noticed that on my end (admin), times are in military time. Not the end of the world, but the 15 minute increments also went away and without any settings showing under the general tab, I can't change that.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi brightfuture333

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I had a closer look, this appears that some javascript are not loading on website.

If you use any caching plugin, wouldn't you mind please, clean all website cache and deactivate the plugin for a while.
    After this, please wouldn't you mind check if now you can make an appointment.

Let me know the results, to keep helping you.
    Have a Great Day,
    Patrick Freitas

• brightfuture333
      • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Patrick,
      Wow, that's a lot of errors.
      I assume you mean clear cache on my browser, which I did on both browsers that I use (chrome as admin, edge as user) and unfortunately, I'm still having the same problem.
      I'm not sure what you mean by cache plugin. I don't have anything like that on my wordpress sites and the browser just seems to do that automatically.
      I did deactivate a lot of the plugins, and the problem remains.
      Thank you for any additional assistance in this matter.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi brightfuture333

Sorry, let me clarify, sometime when you use plugin like Total Cache plugin, it create some cache content on WordPress, and this kind of issue can happen.

However I checked on plugin list and you are not using any cache plugin.

Wouldn't you mind please send me the FTP information and I can have a closer look in this problem.

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question:
    Subject: "Attn: Patrick Freitas"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Please, let me know when you send the FTP information.

Have a great day,
    Patrick Freitas

• brightfuture333
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I see that everything is working again! Thank you!
    There is still one issue that may require a separate ticket be opened... if so please let me know.
    The base time is set at 75 minutes and although I have that entered as another base time, I want to at least have a 15 minute base time option on the admin side.
    Thanks for your help in this matter.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi brightfuture333

It was a temporary server problem, I changed the folder permission and turned back to original permission and appear the problem was solve, but to be honest it was more a hosting and unusual problem which could not find the folder that anything you did or I did to fix.

First I checked the .htaccess file, when you visit the Settings > Permalink > and click to save it recreate the .htaccess rules, also I could see that folder's permission was set right, but I forced the server try to get folder in a different permission and when it was turned back to original permission it was able to find the folder.

I do think this was the any server cache which was cleaned after those tests.

However I would suggest to keep looking and if any of this happen again, wouldn't you mind please check to the host provider if your account is well configured.

Have a Great Day,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.