I just updated and am noticing 2 problems that are rendering my calendar unusable. 1) when you click on a day or time on my calendar, nothing happens... the first day available displays times available (in increments I don't like), and when you click on the times displayed for that day or when clicking on any other day, nothing happens. 2) The general tab under settings shows nothing. I also noticed that on my end (admin), times are in military time. Not the end of the world, but the 15 minute increments also went away and without any settings showing under the general tab, I can't change that.