[Appointments+] Notifications

Hi, is there any way to exclude the site administrator from appointment notification emails? Thanks!

• Patrick Freitas

Hi David

How are you today?

You can disable the option "Send Notification to admin if confirmation is required".
    Login the WordPress dashboard, navigate to Appointments > Settings > General > Notifications and disable the "Send Notification to admin if confirmation is required".

Well, please note that this option:

You may want to receive a notification email whenever a new appointment is made from front end in pending status. This email is only sent if you do not require a payment, that is, if your approval is required. Note: Notification email is also sent to the service provider, if a provider is namely selected by the client, and "Allow Service Provider Confirm Own Appointments" is set as Yes.

Let me know if you have any further question,
    Have a great day,
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas

Hi David

How are you today?

I was making some research about this topic, the admin email is a normal behave of the plugin however you can test a custom Code to avoid the plugin send email to admin, I made a test on my website and stopped to get emails using this snippt:

<?php
    function wpmu_appplus_change_admin_email() {
        return 'some@email.com';
    }
    add_filter('app_get_admin_email', 'wpmu_appplus_change_admin_email');

The best way to use it is creating a mu-plugin, wouldn't you mind please to access the
    - WordPress root folder > wp-content > Create a folder mu-pugins > create .php file
    You can read a full article about MU plugins on this link: https://codex.wordpress.org/Must_Use_Plugins

Inside the .php file that you created paste the code above.

Let me know the results
    Have a Great day
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.