Appointments or events plugin, multiple costs, different options?

Hi,

I am building a site for a client who runs canal boat trips. Can I use the Appointments or Events plugin to address the following? Essentially an appointment is a booking regardless if it’s a haircut for one person or a trip for 5 people, right?

1) 2 trips per day, 2 hours each trip

2) 5 days per week (not 7)

3) Book more than one person per trip, e.g. mum, dad and 2 kids

4) Different prices for adults, kids and concessions

5) Total of 50 seats per trip – once they’re booked, they’re booked

6) Add an option to book private charters, i.e. outside of scheduled times above

7) Offer horse-drawn trips once per week

8) Offer food and beverage options (perhaps a list of 3 or 4 packages)

Many thanks for any help.

Best regards,

Robin

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @robin, I trust you are well today!

Thank you for your question!

Everything you described, can be done with Appoitments+ plugin,it is the best choice in this case.

With Appoitments+ you will have more flexibility, the user will be able to check availability, choose a location, select a service provider, book an appointment

Different prices for adults, kids and concessions

You will require a MarketPress pluginfor this feature, if you wish to sell the tickets online. The Appoitments+ is fully Integrated with MarketPress.

Add an option to book private charters, i.e. outside of scheduled times above

This may be added as a new service with selected hours, really easy.

Offer food and beverage options (perhaps a list of 3 or 4 packages)

For this option you may need another plugin or made some custom modification in this one. This may be done with a help of simple form application, or multiple choices.

If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please, do not hesitate to post here.

Kind Regards,

Nastia

• robin42
    • Flash Drive

Thank you Nastia. I have just signed up to the full membership so I have all the plugins :slight_smile:

I actually meant Appointments+ and have been playing with it this afternoon. I see there’s integration with MarketPress but it’s a bit tricky at first glance but if you say it’s possible, I’ll take your word for it and persevere :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Robin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.