Appointments + Paypal Set Up

I am trying to get the Paypal intergation to work and I am struggling on my own I could really use step by step help or tutorial to get it working. I'm not sure if I need to have other settings within my paypal. I am not familiar enough with paypal to know what to do. I would also like to add the "Thank You" page once a user comes from paypal after completing payment.

I also want to remove the default text that appears before the appointment calendar. The text is:
"Our schedule for April 2013
Click a free day to apply for an appointment. "

I'm not sure where to go to remove the text.

• aecnu

Greetings deedre_statz,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and the Appointments + plugin

Let start with the PayPal settings which happens to have the thank you page designator as well.

Concerning he thank you page designator simply create your custom thank you page and then go to the Appointments + plugin menu --> Settings --> Payment Settings --> Thank You Page --> choose your page form the drop down box.

In the PayPal setting be sure to test live.

What specific issues are you getting? PayPal errors?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• deedre_statz

Hi

Thanks I will try the thank you page...

I'm not getting paypal errors per se it is just when a make an appointment to test the paypal feature nothing seems to be working.

I have my paypal email in the designated spot in the plugin settings and I have the payment settings configured so that a client should pay for an appointment at the time of booking it. When I click the confirm appointment button, the page does not initiate the paypal process at all it just stays on the appointment page although the calandar does change colour as if an appointment was booked.

Does that make sense? Is there more I need to do to configure paypal beyond placing my paypal account email inside the payment settings of Appointments +?

Also I'd like to remove the default text that prints at the top of the calendar
    it says

"Our schedule for April 2013
    Click a free day to apply for an appointment."

Is there an area to remove or change this text?

Thank you I really appreciate the help

• aecnu

Greetings deedre_statz,

Thank you for the additional input and questions which are certainly appreciated.

What is the URL this is occurring on?

Is there more I need to do to configure paypal beyond placing my paypal account email inside the payment settings of Appointments +?

Absolutely the complete configuration of the gateway must be done for it to respond as it should.

Please advise if the complete configuration of the payment gateway resolves this issue. Look forward to hearing from you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.