Appointments + plugin exceptions

I am wondering if you have the ability to set global exceptional non-working days, not just one day at a time. For example, I want to offer appointments for only 3 months out of the year. Is it possible to do that and if so how?

• Eliott

Hey @mmaudlin

Thanks for you question, I hope you're well.

Unfortunately not, sorry! Appointments+ will only allow you to set working and non-working days on specific days of the week rather than entire months. There doesn't seem to be an add-on that would allow this either.

This might be worth looking at as a future add-on to Appointments+. I'm sure the WPMU DEV team will take it into consideration. :slight_smile:

I'm sorry I can be of anymore help and I really hope this answered your question. If you've got any other questions then please do let us know, we're here to help!

Have a great day! Cheers.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @mmaudlin,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

I'm afraid as @Eliott said this isn't currently possible with Appointments+, though it would make a great addition.

I've moved this to the features and feedback area so we can see what other members think and then if this proves to be a popular request, we can consider it for future development.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.