Appointments+ Plugin - Front End

Hello,

1. Just wondering how I can add an image of my provider when they are selected from the drop down box - like Yoda is shown here:
http://appointmentsplus.org/make-an-appointment/

2. Is it possible to alter the generic popup message that appears when people submit a booking? If so how?

Thanks for your help.

David

• Hakan

Hi,

Welcome to WPMU Dev.

Just wondering how I can add an image of my provider when they are selected from the drop down box - like Yoda is shown here:

There are 2 options:
    1) Create a bio page for the service provider and upload a Featured Image (thumbnail) to it. Then on the Service Providers tab, select that Bio Page for the service provider.
    2) Alternatively, if your providers are using Gravatar, use service providers shortcode like this: [app_service_providers thumb_size="avatar,96"]. For sizing and details, please see Shortcodes tab of the plugin.

Is it possible to alter the generic popup message that appears when people submit a booking? If so how?

Yes. Modify confirmation shortcode like this: [app_confirmation confirm_text="Your message"]

To automatically confirm all applications, paste these codes inside functions.php of your current theme:

function my_auto_confirmation_function( $status, $price, $service, $worker, $user_id ) {
    	return 'confirmed';
    }
    add_filter( 'app_post_confirmation_status', 'my_auto_confirmation_function', 10, 5 );

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.