Appointments+ Plugin: How to setup Google calendar sync for each staff member?

Hi,

I want to setup Google Calendar synchronization for each staff member in Appointments+. However, in Appointments > Settings > Google Calendar I can only adjust settings so site visitors can add an appointment to their calendar.

I found this video explaining how to sync with Google Calendar for each staff member, but the UI in my version is different.

Could you please let me know how to setup Google calendar sync for each staff member or point me to an existing tutorial/guide? I couldn't find anything appropriate on the web myself.

Please note, this is a very important feature for us, otherwise Appointments+ (and WPMUDEV) doesn't make much sense.

I am using version 1.9.1 which I installed a few days ago.

Cheers,
Sebastian

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Sebastian,

You have to enable Google Cal sync for all Appointments first. Please go to Appointments+ settings -> Google Calendar and follow instructions showed on the slider.

They are updated with new Appointment look. After you sync gCal there you will see option "Allow Service Providers for Google Calendar API Integration" - set it to yes.

After that each of your service provider will have to log in and go to "Your Profile" page in WP Admin and follow instructions there

so generate code for application so it can get access to their calendars.

Let me know of you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.