Appointments+ Plugin is not showing working hours on monday even if it is configured

Hello,

I got the Appointments+ plugin and got a problem with showing a good scheme. When I configure the working hours everything works perfectly, except it isn't showing any hours on monday while I do got it configured to do. How can I fix this?

And another question, I would liketo have a break from 12.00 till 13:15. But I can't configure it like that, is it possible to do and how? Could it be a good improvement for the plugin in future?

Thanks

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Bjorn,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

When I configure the working hours everything works perfectly, except it isn't showing any hours on monday while I do got it configured to do. How can I fix this?

I logged in to your site and found you are displaying the weekly calender using app_schedule shortcode so appointment time only available in the current week is getting displayed as Monday is passed yesterday therefore it's not showing any available hours for monday.

It's working fine for other weeks as shown in the attached screenshot.

I would liketo have a break from 12.00 till 13:15. But I can't configure it like that, is it possible to do and how? Could it be a good improvement for the plugin in future?

You can achieve this by setting Break Hours for the particular service provider on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Working Hours

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Bjorn

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I now understand why it "wasn't showing" the monday on the calender. Thanks for that, however you misunderstood me on the second question. I asked the following:

I would liketo have a break from 12.00 till 13:15. But I can't configure it like that, is it possible to do and how? Could it be a good improvement for the plugin in future?

And you answered:

You can achieve this by setting Break Hours for the particular service provider on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Working Hour

However this isn't the problem. I know how to configure the working hours etc. but the time 13:15 is just not in the list. So instead of using 13:30 I want to add 13:15 in the list and use that as a break. Can I add this and how? May it be an improvement in future to plugin to choose any time.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Bjorn,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please try achieving it by activating the Appointments add-on 'Durations' from the following path?

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Add-ons

Then set the 'Time slot calculus method' to 'Minimum time based appointment duration calculus (legacy)' on the following path as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Time Settings

After making the above changing i think you can set the break hours whatever you want by changing the Time base (minutes) option in the Time Settings but if you face any issue doing this then feel free to ask us by regranting the support staff access.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Bjorn

Alright thank you, this works now. However I still got a question. When I open the page with the shortcodes on it, so you can make an appointment I would like to place the dropdown list inside the table. So when you click on an open spot, there opens a table and inside that I would like to get the dropdown menu so they can choose what kind of appointment they need. Hows that possible to do?

I would also like to change the currency from USD to EUR. Now you still see 14 USD but I really want this to be changed. Is that a possibility somehow?

A screenshot of my needs are included

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Bjorn,

Thank you for your patience.

When I open the page with the shortcodes on it, so you can make an appointment I would like to place the dropdown list inside the table. So when you click on an open spot, there opens a table and inside that I would like to get the dropdown menu so they can choose what kind of appointment they need. Hows that possible to do?

You will need to develop some custom code to display the appointment services drop down in the appointment confirmation window.

By adding the following code in the functions.php file of your child theme you can display the appointment services drop down in the appointment confirmation window but to save its data you have to develop more custom code.

function add_custom_style(){ ?>
    <style type=&quot;text/css&quot;>
    .appointments-confirmation-wrapper .app_services .app_services_button{
    	display: none !important;
    }
    </style>
    <?php }
    add_action('wp_footer', 'add_custom_style');

function custom_app_confirmation_service( $strip_service_obj_name, $service_obj_name ){
    	return do_shortcode('[app_services select=&quot;&quot; show=&quot;&quot;]');
    }
    add_filter( 'app_confirmation_service' , 'custom_app_confirmation_service', 10, 2);

Instead of developing custom code i suggest you display the appointment services drop down using the shortcode app_services in the appointments page and not in the appointment confirmation window.

Find more information about the usage of this shortcode on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Shortcodes

I would also like to change the currency from USD to EUR. Now you still see 14 USD but I really want this to be changed. Is that a possibility somehow?

You change the currency from USD to EUR from the Appointments Payment Settings on the following path as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Payment Settings

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.