appointments plugin - sync issues

Hi
I am having a lot of issues with the sync with google cal

I want to understand something.

I want service providers to be able to sync their own google cal.
And i do not want any other default google cal sync

So the only cals with sync will the once of my service providers.

I this case - do i still need the general google cal to be configured ?
or will it be anogh to define the google cal with service providers.

In addition - not all service providers will have a sync to google cal - is this possible?

• Ash

Hello @Heelee

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

In Appointments > Settings > Google Calendars > And allow service providers to sync with their google calendars.

I this case - do i still need the general google cal to be configured ?
    or will it be anogh to define the google cal with service providers.

So, just defining the google cal with service providers should be enough. Note that, it has to be done from that provider's account. Also, he needs to create a separate calendar, not his primary calendar.

In addition - not all service providers will have a sync to google cal - is this possible?

Well, this is not mandatory. When you allow them synching, every providers are able to sync but as an admin you have to upload the key file. So, you will upload the key files of those providers whom you want to allow :slight_smile: Without the key file the sync won't work.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Heelee

Hi,
    Thanks for you response.
    However, I am now completely frustrated.
    Cannot solve this issue is this:
    Meetings are synced from the plugin to the cal.
    However - meetings are not synced from the cal to the plugin. So it shows available time - when it is actually not.

The fact that meetings are synced to my cal - and that your test procedure succeeds - tells me that the configuration was done correctly. However, i cannot manage to make sure that meetings that are created on google cal - will mark time on your plugin as unavailable.

Please help - this is totally frustrating - i have been spending hours and hours on that.

• Ash

Hello @Heelee

I hope you are well today and I am sorry for the delay in your thread.

However, i cannot manage to make sure that meetings that are created on google cal - will mark time on your plugin as unavailable.

Is it from mail calendar or service provider calendar? If it is from main calendar and you have more than one services/providers then it won't be able to book any slot.

If it is from service provider calendar, make sure the provide provides only one services.

Please let us know about this.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.