Appointments+ Plugin trying to get the client address to show up

I have just bought the appointments+ app and I love it but I had a question:
How can can I get the client's details to show up when I use the [app_my_appointments] shortcode. The table that shows up just includes the service, client username, date/time and status.

Thank you so much.

• Aicee Taguilaso
    • WordPress Warrior

Hi Rohit! Welcome to WPMU DEV community! :slight_smile:

You can find detailed explanation on how to use shortcodes of the plugin like [app_my_appointments] shortcode from Appointments > Shortcodes section.

So for that shortcode, there is no argument for showing the client's address. But let me check this with the developer. I'll get back to you. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Aicee

• Aicee Taguilaso
    • WordPress Warrior

Hi Rohit!

Unfortunately, you will need custom code for this. I'll tag this to Second Level Support (coding experts) so they can give some insights on this. Please note that developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we really appreciate your patience on this.

By the way, what specific client details do you need to show on the front end page?

Cheers,
    Aicee

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Rohit,

Using the attached small plugin specifically developed for you which contains the following custom code, you can show the client address in the table displayed by the [app_my_appointments] shortcode which the client enters in the appointment address field.

add_filter( 'app_my_appointments_column_name', 'custom_app_my_appointments_column_name');

function custom_app_my_appointments_column_name( $column_names ){

$column_names .= '<th class="my-appointments-address">' . __('Address', 'appointments' ).'</th>';

return $column_names;
    }

add_filter( 'app-shortcode-my_appointments-after_status', 'custom_app_shortcode_my_appointments_after_status', 10, 2);

function custom_app_shortcode_my_appointments_after_status( $t,  $r ){

$address_column = $r->address;

return '<td>'.$address_column.'</td>';
    }

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.