Appointments Plugin

Hey – I’ve installed the appointments plugin – but it won’t let me add new service providers or services. I’m not using the Memebership Premium plugin, but Wishlist Member. Could this be the issue? Any known issues around this?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best,

Derick

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Derick,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

This plugin was released just a few hours ago, there are currently not any known issues with it.

I’m not using the Memebership Premium plugin, but I’m not using the Memebership Premium plugin, but Wishlist Member. Could this be the issue?. Could this be the issue?

Have you deactivated the Wishlist Member plugin and seen if it is indeed causing the issue?

The issue could also be that your WordPress Installations and Buddy Press installations are extremely out of date.

Please update to the newest versions and advise how it goes thereafter.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

Appointments+ does not rely on any other plugins to function.

The integrations are merely optional.

If you are having issues adding new services and/or providers it means you have some javascript issues on admin side.

To locate the problem, open the related admin page with Google Chrome or Firefox. Press Ctrl+Shift+J. Click and click add services or service providers button. On the diagnosis window you should be seeing some warnings/errors. You can locate what the problem is looking at the source, or you can copy/paste them here to analyse them.

Cheers,

Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.