Appointments Plus

A great feature to add to the Appointments plugin is to limit the hours of work to those worked on a specific day. Example. Normal private karate classes for our school run 5:30-7:30 PM M-Th and Saturday 9 Am until noon. The plugin displayed daily hours form 9 am until 7:30 PM, with off course the available hours in green. This was confusing to our students. We made the follow modification and would love to see this as a feature (even one that can be turned on or off). This was a great way to handle hours seperate from available days.

created new CSS Class

.nothour{

display:none;

}

Changed 2727-2728 from notpossible to nothour.

else if ( !$this->is_service_possible( $ccs, $cce, $capacity ) )

$class_name = ‘nothour;

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Tazman,

Thank you for your contribution to the WPMU Dev Community with your code snippet.

.nothour{
    display:none;
    }

Changed 2727-2728 from notpossible to nothour.

else if ( !$this->is_service_possible( $ccs, $cce, $capacity ) )
    $class_name = 'nothour;

I am sure that some members will certainly find this useful and I will inform the lead developer @hakan of the coding contribution.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Tazman
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

This code snippet does not work under the new release. I set .service_notpossible to {display: none;} and that works under 1.1.8 release. Definitely improved but still am looking to make this an option not to display non-working hours as descirbed.

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Showing the same table structure (i.e. all days start at the same time and end at the same time, regardless of the working hours of the individual day) for all days is by design and intended for a consistent front end experience, that is, for monthly calendar, daily time table should be always having the same height otherwise browser will scroll up or down depending on the height.

Thanks for your suggestion, but we don’t plan to add this as an option for the above reason. Obviously it is quite easy to hide the time slots as you wish.

Cheers,

Hakan

• Tazman
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for your view and continued improvements for the project. I was looking to make this an option that would be easier for many of us to utilize, not as a change. Like a check box for those implementations that need a flexible solution. As you noted it is not hard to do, but does require minor code changes which I always try to avoid. Again thank you, it is a great plugin.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.